Gotha Go 145
Type
A Two seat trainer
B Two seat trainer with fixed forward
firing machinegun
C Two seat trainer for gunnery training
D Two seat trainer with enclosed
cockpit and wheel fairings
Engine
1 Argus As 10C with a 2,50 m dia two-bladed Heine  wooden prop.
Dimensions
Length 8,70 m, span upper wing 9,00 m, lower wing 9,00 m, wingarera upper wing 11,00 m2, lower wing 10,75 m2, anhedral upper and lower wing 3,0 °wing
sweep upper 11° 30` lower 0 ° Wheelbase 1,97 m with 580x165mm low pressure tires and hydraulic brakes
Weights
Empty 812 kg , flying weight 1350 kg
Performance
Max. speed 212 km/h, cruising speed  180 km/h, landing speed 90 km/h, endurance 3,5 h, ceiling 4100 m, range  630 km fuel consumption 29 l/100 km, oil
consumption 1,4 l/100 km
Armament
None
1 fixed 7,92 mm MG 17
1 fixed 7,92 mm MG 17 + 1 MG 15 at
the rear
None
On 2 October 1933 the Gotha aircraft company was re-established. The first aircraft manufactured was the Gotha Go 145, a two-seat biplane designed by Albert Kalkert made out of wood with a fabric covering. The Go 145 featured fixed landing gear and was powered by an Argus As 10C air-cooled engine fitted with a two-blade fixed-pitch propeller. The first prototype took to the air in February 1934, and was followed by a production model, the Gotha Go 145A, with controls in both cockpits for trainee and instructor.
In 1935, the Go 145 started service with Luftwaffe training units. The aircraft proved a successful design and production of the Go 145 was taken up by other companies, including AGO, Focke-Wulf and BFW. Licensed versions were also manufactured in Spain and Turkey. The Spanish version, called the CASA 1145-L actually remained in service until long after World War II.
Without prototypes 1,182 Go 145 were built in Germany for Luftwaffe service and an unknown number of license-produced Go 145. Further development of the aircraft continued, the Gotha Go 145B was fitted with an enclosed cockpit and wheel spats (an aerodynamic wheel housing on fixed-gear). The Go 145C was developed for gunnery training and was fitted with a single 7.92 mm  MG 15 machine gun for the rear seat, after removal of flight controls for the rear seat.
By 1942, the Russians began using obsolete aircraft such as the Polikarpov Po-2 to conduct night harassment missions against the Germans. Noting the success of the raids, the Germans began conducting their own night harassment missions with obsolete aircraft on the Eastern Front. In December 1942, the first Störkampfstaffe  was established and equipped with Gotha Go 145 and Arado Ar 66. The night harassment units were successful and by October 1943 there were six night harassment squadrons equipped with Gotha Go 145.
Also in October 1943, the Störkampfstaffeln were brought together into larger Nachtschlachtgruppe (NSGr)  units of either three or four squadrons each. In March 1945 Nachtschlachtgruppe 5 had 69 Gotha Go 145’s on strength of which 52 were serviceable  while Nachtschlachtgruppe 3 in the Courland Pocket had 18 Gotha Go 145’s on strength of which 16 were serviceable. When the war in Europe ended on 8 May 1945 the Gotha Go 145 equipped the majority of the Nachtschlachtgruppen.
Production: 1936 - 459, 1937 - 566, 1938 - 134, 1939 - 13, 1940 - 10
Export : Turkey  30, Austria 16, Spain 21, Romania 13, Slovakia
Licens built by Ago , Focke-Wulf und BFW
Totally : 1182 exclusive prototypes
One Go 145A serves as a flying testbed for the Argus As 17A which was not accepted for seres production.
In 1940 in tests was done with the Ramjet Argus As 014 (to be used by the V1). One 120 kp pipe was attached below the fuselage. First flight 30th of April 1941, because of the heavy weight a Argus As 410A-1 was installed